- Auto Recording
- 100 Degree Wide angle lens
- 2 Strobe With Variable Brightness
- Constant Light With Variable Brightness
- Up To 6 Hours Active Use
- 4.5 Hours Charge Time
- Micro USB Port
- 32GB Maximum Card Size
- 8GB Micro SD Card (Class 10)
- Charge Cable
- 2 x Velcro Straps
- Aeroseat Adaptor
Creating A Config File:
• Create a text document on your Windows OS desktop and title it "CONFIG".
• Copy and paste the listed below into the document:
• Modify the last line of text to the correct date and time and save.
• Format the micro SD card before using.
• Transfer the the completed file to the micro SD card and insert it into the camera.
• Turn the camera on.
- Most odd behavior can be resolved by formatting the card and resetting the camera.
- No continual loop record function available on this model.
- Records continually in 5 minute segments.
- Windows OS only for setting date and time.
- Weather proof.
- When the card is full it the LEDs change from a running sequence to flashing.
- The camera will stop recording when power is low to maintain the LED light.