- Auto Recording
- 100 Degree Wide angle lens
- 2 Strobe With Variable Brightness
- Constant Light With Variable Brightness
- Up To 6 Hours Active Use
- 4.5 Hours Charge Time
- Micro USB Port
- 32GB Maximum Card Size
- 1080P Upscaled recording
- IP54 Rating
8GB recording with this unit will give approx 1hr 20min.Accessories
- 8GB Micro SD Card (Class 10)
- Charge Cable
- 2 x Velcro Straps
- Aeroseat Adaptor
Installing Firmware Update:
Use Chrome or IE/
Edge to download
- Open the zip file
- Copy the attached file on to an empty micro SD card.
- Insert the card in a Bike Light Camera.
- Turn the Bike Light Camera on.
- The LED lights will be active for 6 seconds, which means it is automatically upgrading the software. When the light turns off, the firmware upgrade is complete.
- Take out the card and format it again before use.
This firmware update will correct the reported auto turning off issue as well as the intermittent beeping.Creating A Config File:
- Create a text document on your Windows OS desktop and title it "CONFIG".
- Copy and paste the listed below into the document:
- Modify the last line of text to the correct date and time and save.
- Format the micro SD card before using.
- Transfer the the completed file to the micro SD card and insert it into the camera.
- Turn the camera on.